TNHRCE Executive Officer Recruitment 2019: The Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments, Tamil Nadu has published the notification for the recruitment of Executive Officer Grade III and Executive Officer Grade IV posts. Applicants who are aiming for the Latest Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu can check this TNPSC TNHRCE Recruitment 2019. As per the notification, the application process for this recruitment process is by online. Candidates can access their online applications of TNPSC TNHRCE Recruitment 2019.
TNPSC TNHRCE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ www.tnhrce.org
The available vacancies in the TNHRCE Executive Officer Recruitment 2019 are 120 vacancies. These overall vacancies are shared for 2 different posts namely Executive Officer Grade III and Executive Officer Grade IV. Applicants can post wise vacancy details of TNHRCE Recruitment 2019 in the below tabular form. As for the information regarding reservation vacancies for each post, applicants have to check the official notification. The officials have updated the notification for two different posts separately. Applicants can obtain the advertisement file of TNPSC TNHRCE Recruitment 2019 from the below link and check all the essential details for applying to these 120 vacant posts.
TNHRCE Executive Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- Organization Name: Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments, Tamil Nadu.
- Official Website: www.tnhrce.org.
- Name Of The Posts: Executive Officer.
- Total Vacancies: 120.
- Last Date: 03 December 2018.
TNPSC TNHRCE Notification 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Executive Officer Grade III||55|
|Executive Officer Grade IV||65|
Important Dates of TNHRCE Executive Officer Jobs 2019
|Starting Date To Apply Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online|
|Last Date For Payment of Fee Through Bank|
Eligibility Criteria For TNHRCE Executive Officer Vacancies 2019
Educational Qualification for Executive Officer Grade III Posts: A Degree from any recognized University.
Educational Qualification for Executive Officer Grade IV Posts: General Education Qualification or the title of “Tamil Pulavar” from UGC recognized university.
- Minimum: 25 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
- Written Examination.
- Oral Test/Interview.
- General Category Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.150/-.
How To Apply TNHRCE Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must visit the official website www.tnpscexams.net.
- Search for the link TNHRCE Executive Officer Notification 2019.
- Click on the Apply online link after finding it.
- Fill the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, your application form will appear on the screen.
- Download it for further reference.