SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online 50 State Bank Of India Jobs: State Bank Of India has published SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Notification 2018 for Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) MMGS-II posts. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Bank Jobs in India can check this notification. The available vacancies in this SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 are 50. All the eligible candidates have to apply online. The process of Registration of application will start on 5th January 2018. The last date for submitting the online applications is 28th January 2018. Soon after the application process is complete, the officials will conduct an online test to select the candidates.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.sbi.co.in
As per the notification, the online test date scheduled on 25th February 2018. The call letter for the online test will release on 12th February 2018. In order to appear for the examination, first, the candidates have to register for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018. Here we are providing all the essential information of the State Bank Of India SCO Recruitment 2018. The posts released for this latest SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 is Deputy Manager under MMGS-II scale. So interested candidates check all the details here. We have also updated the notification in the below section. Interested candidates can download it and check the details.
Also Check: IPPB Territory Officer Recruitment 2018
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018
The State Bank Of India is inviting only online applications from experienced candidates to fill up 50 vacancies. Along with the experience, the applicants should also possess the required educational qualification and age limit. In the below section, we have provided those details. So go through them and know whether you are qualified or not for this SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates can register for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 by following the instructions provided in the notification. Check below for the selection process, pay scale, application fee details.
Also Check: UBI Forex Officer ITO Recruitment 2018
SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Name Of The Bank: State Bank Of India.
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in.
- Name Of The Post: Deputy Manager.
- Total Vacancies: 50.
- Last Date: 28 January 2018.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Posts|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||50|
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates with CISA qualification are preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or in the employment of a Bank.
- Minimum: 21 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Syallbus 2018 Exam Pattern
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 31705 – 45950.
- General Category: Rs. 600.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100.
How To Apply SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must visit the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the Careers tab on the homepage.
- A separate page will open.
- Click on the Join us tab and select Current openings category.
- Now open the link displaying Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Of India.
- Go through the instructions first.
- Then click on the apply online.
- Complete the application process by filling all the details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now your application form will generate a unique application number.
- Note down the number and download the application form for further reference.