OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 1950 Group A Jobs: Odisha Public Service Commission has published Notification for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts in Group A Junior Branch. The available vacancies in this OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 are 1950. All the candidates who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs can check this notification. We have shared all the essential information of OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 on this page. Interested candidates can apply for this OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 through online mode.
OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Apply Online At opsconline.gov.in
The application process will start on 10th January 2019. Candidates have to obtain the application link from the official website opsconline.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application form is on or before 31st January 2019. The Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 1950 vacancies. You can check the below table for the reservation vacancies for these posts. These vacancies are also shared for Sports Persons and Persons with Disability. So those who wish to know more information on the vacancies, kindly check the OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
In order to successfully register for this OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019, candidates have to meet the eligibility conditions such as Educational qualification and Age limit. We have mentioned the basic details of the OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 in the below section. Those who possess these qualifications and wish to know further more details, click on the below link and download the notification file. Only after verifying all the details, candidates have to proceed with the application process of the OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019.
OPSC MO Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Official Website: opsconline.gov.in.
- Name Of The Posts: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon).
- Total Vacancies: 1950.
- Last Date: 31 January 2019.
OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Posts|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||1950|
|Scheduled Caste||445 (133-W)|
|Scheduled Trible||666 (200-W)|
Important Dates For OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date To Apply Online||10th January 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st January 2019|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form Through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier||4th February 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019
(I) The Candidate must have possessed M.B.B.S or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council Of India.
(II) The Candidates should also have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965” and
(III) Possessed required conversion certificates recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of a candidate having Degrees from University of Foreign Countries.
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 32 Years.
For age relaxation details, check the notification.
- Written Test.
- Career Marking.
- Rs.5,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- plus other allowances.
- General Category: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST: No Fee.
How To Apply OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must visit the official website opsconline.gov.in.
- Then Search for the Advt. link of OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 and open it.
- Read all the guidelines prescribed in it.
- After that click on the Apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now your application form will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout.
- Submit the application form along with requisite documents and Bank Challan through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to the postal address.
- The application form must reach the address on or before 4th February 2019.