MSRTC Officers Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has published an advertisement for the recruitment of Class I and Class II posts. As per the notification, a total of 76 vacancies are going to be filled through this MSRTC Officers Recruitment 2019. So, candidates who are interested in these Latest Govt Jobs can register by logging in to the website msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in. The online application process will commence on 8th March 2019. All the candidates who possess required eligibility criteria should submit their applications on or before last date 30th March 2019.
MSRTC Officers Recruitment 2019 For 76 Junior Engineer, Assistant Workshop Superintendent Jobs
- Organization Name: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
- Official Website: msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Name Of The Posts: Class I & Class II Officers.
- Total Vacancies: 76.
- Last Date: 30 March 2019.
Latest Maharashtra RTC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Traffic Superintendent (Junior) Officer||06|
|Assistant Workshop Superintendent (Junior) Officer/ Technical Assistant (Junior)||30|
|Senior Narrator (Junior) Officer||04|
|Shop Supervisor (Junior)/ Senior Collection Checker (Junior)||06|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) (Junior) Officer||25|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Junior) Officer||05|
Important Dates For MSRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date To Apply Online||8th March 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For Junior Officer, Assistant Workshop Superintendent Jobs in Maharashtra RTC
Educational Qualification: Kindly refer to the official notification for the complete information regarding the qualification details.
- Written Examination.
How To Apply MSRTC Assistant Workshop Superintendent Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the Class I & Class II Officers Notification.
- After finding the link, read all the instruction shared on it.
- Now, click on the Online Application link.
- Fill all the details in the required columns.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.