ITBP Constable Head Constable (MM) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 241 Jobs www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has published notification for Constable and Head Constable posts in Motor Mechanic. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Police Jobs can check this notification. The vacancies available in this ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 are 241. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply through online mode. The online application form will be available from 2nd January 2018 at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The last for submitting online applications is 31s January 2018.
ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is inviting online applications from eligible citizens to fill up 241 vacancies. These vacancies are distributed and shared to Constable and Head Constable posts. Applicants can check the ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 post wise vacancy details in the below section. As for the reservation vacancies under each post, applicants have to refer to the official notification. In the below section, we have provided the official link to the notification of ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018. So candidates can easily access the advertisement file without any worry.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Constable Recruitment 2018
The applicants who are willing to apply for this ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 must possess the educational qualification and age limit as mentioned in the notification. In addition to this, the applicants should also possess ITI certificate in the Motor Mechanic. We have provided the eligibility criteria of the ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 in the below section. Applying candidates can refer to it or check the notification. Candidates must every detail that is shared in the official notification to get a complete understanding of the ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 process.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
- Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in.
- Name of the Post: Constable(MM), Head Constable (MM).
- Total Vacancies: 241.
- Last Date: 31 January 2018.
ITBP Constable (MM) Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||No.Of Posts|
|Head Constable (MM)||60|
Important Dates For ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date To Apply Online||9th January 2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria For ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification for Constable (MM): Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution and ITI certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution or 3 years experience in respective trade from a recognised firm.
Education Qualification for Head Constable (MM): 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or Institution. Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Check notification for further more information on the qualification details.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
The crucial date for determining the age limit is 31st January 2018.
- Verification of Original Documents.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Tets (PST).
- Written Test.
- Practical (Skill) Test.
- Merit List.
- Medical Examination.
- Head Constable (MM): Level -4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (as per 7th CPC).
- Constable(MM): Level -3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).
- General(UR)/ OBC category: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen: No Fee.
How To Apply ITBP Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must visit the official website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on the Advertisement and read all the instructions first.
- Then open the online application link.
- Fill all the details on the form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- If the submission is successful, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for further reference.